Tuesday 13 March 2007

School Teachers 1970




Pardon me if I'm wrong but I remembered attending TRGS II and not TRGS I as there were 2 batches of students of all levels who attended either morning sessions or afternoon sessions and we take turns to attend alternate session every year. The only "historical" evidence I have is the autograph written by one or two of my teachers that I still keep. They signed off as "TRGS II"". Unlike the 2 session-schools we have now where the Primary 1/3/5 may be attending afternoon sessions and Primary 2/4/6 attends the morning sessions.

I believe some of the teachers are still in contact with each other like Mrs Sng and Ms Grace Wee?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! u managed to get 2C n 5A photos n best of all the teachers photo whom I can remember n recognise some of the teachers.Hope to get in touch with them.
Confirm the form teacher of 1D is Ms Dani(I may have spelt wrongly)

Blog Archive