Monday 12 March 2007

Foreword : Tanjong Rhu Girls School 1965 to 1970

I created this blog with the hope of sharing and reconnecting with any one who was a student or teacher in the defunct Tanjong Rhu Girls School from 1965 to 1970. Currently there is a group of us who are in contact. We share info and photos of our days in the lovely old school that gave us lots of fond memories.

As I am new to blogging it may take some time for me to fill this blog with the things I want to put in. Bear with me but for a start I have uploaded some photos. If you find yourself in any of them please send me an email. Love to hear from you.

exTRGS P6(1970)
Lee Bee Lor

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I stidied at TRGS from 1967 to 1972. Only remembered there were lots of trees and no high rise buildings. Most fierce teacher was Ms Ponnapah 😟

Anonymous said...

Hi Bee Lor
I found your blog today! Thank you!

I was in Tg Rhu Girls School 1964-1969. So glad to see the photo of Ms Isaac and all the teachers.

I remember my primary 6 form teacher, Ms Veronica Cheong, primary 5 teacher Ms Shirley Yap, primary 2 teacher Ms Ang, primary 1 teacher Ms Lange. Had a great Chinese language teacher, Ms Wong (Huang Lao Shi) for 5 years!

I remember Mrs Yong (mathematics), Ms Grace Wee, Mrs Chuang (I think), Mdm Liu (Chinese language teacher) and a few others who look familiar.

Would you or any TRGS girl be able to identify the teachers in the photo?

lc

Blog Archive